Dining Services Questions
CBTS offers three meals a day.
In addition, the attached list from the Hospitality Chairperson, Jane Shaw, is comprehensive.
1. How do I get a Take-out meal? Call the reception desk or stop by the reception desk in person to place an order.
2. How do I know how many meal credits I have used? Keep track on a calendar in your apartment or call the Dining Services Director at x2324 as the Hostess has recorded your meal credits and provided Tom the information.
3. How do I schedule a private party in the Back Dining Room, Rochambeau Room, Ocean Front Terrace or any other community space? Call Dining Service Director at x2324
4. How do I express satisfaction or areas I think need improvement? Write a comment card (found on your table) and/or call Dining Services at x2305 or x2324
5. What if I don’t feel well enough to go to the Dining Room? First, a take-out meal can be delivered to you by Dining Staff (call reception at x2300). Second, a Caregiver from Assisted Living could deliver your meal and see how you are feeling. Third we have many foods available to you that would be comforting and easy to digest…please call Dining Services x2305.